Saturday, April 18, 2015

4/18/15

Well...

When we put Bill and Bob out in the goat lot this morning, I noticed that Sniffy was looking around for babies...and I thought, uh oh! 
smile emoticon

After breakfast, laundry, and a walk, we headed down to the barnyard to work on compost windrows. I asked Tripp on our way down to the barnyard if he wanted to see the new babies, he looked at me like I was crazy, "We don't have any new babies..."

Well, we had new babies! a brand new little baby girl (Brownie) and a baby boy (Blackie). Mom and babies are all doing well. I didn't have my camera, so no pix yet..
And in other news!
After we got them settled and did some work, we took the bicycle across the road to the field and, I've gotta' tell ya', Tripp is doing awesome on his bike!!!!


Sewing...
Have modified the Irish 8-piece cap pattern, added length to the panels. Will get that stitched together tomorrow or Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment